Culturesmith is Brandon WilliamsCraig and associated partners, students, and clients. Welcome to our online office and lab where we work with the mythologies and psychologies that shape our world.
You will find several options below that we hope will streamline access to Culturesmith resources.
- Leadership Training and Coaching
- Executive W-2, Contracts, and Consulting
- Team Training in half day, one, three, and five day increments
- Corporate Culture, Executive Suite, and Workgroup Initiatives
We are ready to respond to your unique objectives, but will always:
- Address your specific concerns comprehensively.
- Set you up for success with demonstrable, understandable, and repeatable principles which will continue to serve you after our work is complete.
- Establish new expectations and habits, supported by agreements which can be measured to establish impact, deepen understanding for continued growth, and increase compliance with agreed upon rules of engagement with the future in mind.
Recovery from stress and trauma
- One-on-one Embody Nonviolence teamwork and leadership coaching, communication through conflict, and physical balancing for everyone from 3-103 years of age.
- Morning, Afternoon, and One Day Training
- Group Facilitation and Mediation in one, three, and five day increments
- Board-level Consulting and culture-change Inititatives in Social Benefit Organizations
Our Online Learning programs are an invitation to pursue original work, or supplement your learning with other institutions, using the materials on this site with varying degrees of instruction. Increase your understanding of the Archetypal elements of culture-making and expand your capacity to work through complexity and conflict in your professional and personal life. For instance, several student-clients have developed and completed senior projects and dissertations with our editorial and project management support.
Leaders in executive and management roles, for instance, gather items of interest they find here and then review related materials they didn't know were available, writing and interacting with us to deepen their study, define areas of interest, and continuously develop their professional skill set.
Please click here for an
to the kind of thinking that goes on here.