Please have a look at the information below and contact me with any questions. I am most accustomed to working professionally in providing leadership, facilitation, and learning. These complimentary areas of practice lead me toward work with a great diversity of business people, facilitators, activists, and academics. I admire most those who generate the results they require by crafting a culture that supports teamwork.
I am between opportunities and looking for a new challenge to leverage my experience in:
- Culture building and systems analysis
- Long range planning and strategic development
- Issue analysis and conflict management
- Board facilitation and team building
- Project Management and Process Analysis
- Operations and Administration
- Human and Technology solutions oversight
- Non-Profit Creation and Development
- Campaign and Event planning
I co-founded and was Executive Director and then President of Association Building Community, serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Representing ABC, I created the position of Executive Director and an administration for Aiki Extensions, and was honored to be asked to continue serving on their Board of Directors. Both are non-profits building communities locally and internationally to practice alternative methods of conflict facilitation.
I am co-founder and Chief Instructor at FreeAiki Dojo in Berkeley CA which offers traditional aikido as a base for learning my conflict facilitation method - Martial Nonviolence (MNv). I was born and educated in Dallas TX, emigrated to California for a two year aikido apprenticeship, completed professional facilitation certifications in mediation and community building, acquired graduate degrees, became a husband and then a father.
- Supervision and management
- Community building and conflict facilitation
- Mediation and negotiation
- Non-profit administration
- Ensemble creation and team building
- Spoken as well as media communications and performance
- Academic research and teaching
- Broad I.T. skills
Please request an account to sign in and view
- Leadership and Administration
- Facilitator, Mediator, or Ombudsman
- Adjunct Professor or Lecturer
How My Background Sets Me Up To Do What You Need Done
Philosophy of Work
Philosophy of Education
and other relevant materials
Recommendations and Endorsements
Brandon WilliamsCraig in the news:For a press kit, please Please make contact any of these ways Brandon WilliamsCraig Ph.D. brandon at ...