Please come to the next class at Free Aiki Dojo!
Freedom Requires Practice
Please enter the amount you will contribute each month and then click the button below. Thank you again for supporting our work together!
Train with Brandon WilliamsCraig Sensei on the UC Berkeley campus as Golden Bears Aikido and off campus as Free Aiki Dojo, hosted by Aikido of Berkeley at 1514 University Ave. Click here to know more about how that relationship works. Please call (510) 962-3921 for more information.
Our Training Schedule
- Our Monday classes are from 12:00pm-1:00pm on Sproul Plaza UC Berkeley. Bring bokken, jo, tanto.
- Wednesday classes are hosted by Aikido of Berkeley 7-8 AM at 1514 University Ave.
- Saturday from 10:00am - 11:30pm there is an advanced Aikido 2.0 class for adults at 1514 University.
- Saturday 12-1 pm class is for All Ages, adults and children together, and explicitly includes Martial Nonviolence for Peace Practices at 1514 University.
Ongoing students “Pay It Forward” to continue our training by setting up a recurring donating through our non-profit partner at http://abcglobal.net/Free_Aiki_Dojo_Partnership. Most contribute $50-$60/mo.
**All schedule changes are available via our Twitter feeds**
Please connect with us today because times may change with one day’s notice.
Please join our Facebook pages at http://www.facebook.com/GoldenBearsAikido and http://www.causes.com/causes/437826-free-aiki-dojo.
We look forward to training with you!
Traditional Aikido and Martial Nonviolence® training for all ages...
Aiki principles applied in the real world.
Learn peace-making you can apply in any situation.
All practitioners of all martial arts, including all aikido styles, are welcome to come and learn how we combine traditional aikido and the process arts.
"Thank you Sensei Brandon! I'm hooked!" --Teina Anthony
** We offer Peace Pratices in schools and businesses. Clients include (or have included):
- Associated Students of the University of California Berkeley
- Beacon Day School in Oakland, a Whole Community initiative were we worked with the whole community of adults and children
- Pacific Rim International School in San Mateo and Emeryville, a Whole Community initiative and partner in securing international funding.
- The Flight Deck, in downtown Oakland
For more, please see http://peacepractices.org