Free Aiki Dojo
Current Students click here for resources
Responses to Frequently Asked Questions are Here
Traditional Aikido and Martial Nonviolence® training for all ages...
Aiki principles applied in the real world.
Learn peace-making you can apply in any situation.
All practitioners of all martial arts, including all aikido styles, are welcome to come and learn how we combine traditional aikido and the process arts.
"Thank you Sensei Brandon! I'm hooked!" --Teina Anthony
** We offer Peace Pratices in schools and businesses. Clients include (or have included):
- Associated Students of the University of California Berkeley
- Beacon Day School in Oakland, a Whole Community initiative were we worked with the whole community of adults and children
- Pacific Rim International School in San Mateo and Emeryville, a Whole Community initiative and partner in securing international funding.
- The Flight Deck, in downtown Oakland
- The Renaissance International School, Oakland, CA
For more, please see http://peacepractices.org