Please come to the next class at Free Aiki Dojo!
"Freedom Requires Practice"®
at 1514 University Ave. Click here to know more about how that relationship works.
Please don’t pay if you can’t. Donate effort instead.
When you can, please “Pay It Forward” to continue our training.
Most contribute $50-$60/mo.
Definitely train no matter your financial situation.
- Our Monday class is 12-1pm in the Faculty Glade on the UC Campus.
- Tuesday nights Brandon Sensei teaches from 6-7:30pm and Kayla Sensei 7:30-8:30.
- Wednesday class is 7-8 AM
- Thursday class is from 10-11 PM on campus, in Hearst Gym Rm #234, and is taught by Rob Sempai.
- Friday is from 2:30-4:30pm.
- Saturday 10:30am - 12pm morning class is taught by Brandon Sensei and Ricardo Sempai in rotation.
**All schedule changes are available via our Twitter feeds**
Free Aiki classes are hosted by Aikido of Berkeley at 1514 University Ave. Brandon and Kayla Sensei have cultivated opportunities to grow together since 1998 and that is reflected in the training community that includes Aikido of Berkeley, Free Aiki Dojo, and Golden Bears Aikido at UC Berkeley.
Please connect with us today because times may change with one day’s notice.
Please join our Facebook pages at http://www.facebook.com/GoldenBearsAikido and http://www.causes.com/causes/437826-free-aiki-dojo.
I look forward to training with you!
Traditional Aikido and Martial Nonviolence® training for all ages...
Aiki principles applied in the real world.
Learn peace-making you can apply in any situation.
All practitioners of all martial arts, including all aikido styles, are welcome to come and learn how we combine traditional aikido and the process arts.
"A great introduction! Thank you Sensei Brandon! It was very pleasant meeting you and the others this morning. I'm hooked!" --Teina Anthony
Please call (510) 962-3921 for more information, join us on campus, and come to any Free Aiki Dojo class at 1514 University Ave. Berkeley CA 94703