Please have a look at the information below and contact us with any questions. Brandon most frequently provides strategic consulting, leadership coaching, team facilitation, and cultural learning. These complimentary areas of practice have lead him to work with a great diversity of business people, facilitators, activists, and academics, admiring most those who generate the results they require by crafting a culture that supports teamwork.
We are always looking for a new challenge to leverage our experience in:
- Issue analysis and conflict management: Conflict Done Well (tm) through Martial Nonviolence® and Peace Practices
- Systems analysis, culture building, long range planning, and strategic development
- Higher Education as a Supervising Instructor, Lecturer, and facilitator of online learning
- Qualitative business intelligence analysis
- Humanistic user-experience design
- Member services and enrollment systems architecture
- Alternative dispute resolution litigation support analysis
- Board facilitation and team building
- Project Management and Process Analysis
- Enterprise Operations and Administration
- Human and Technology solutions oversight
- Non-Profit Creation and Development
- Campaign and Event planning
Brandon co-founded and served as CEO of Association Building Community, a non-profit supporting communities practicing the process arts. He created and directed the Peace Practices project, ABC's internationally funded Conflict Done Well curriculum adopted by schools in the San Francisco Bay Area, and has served the Learning and Development needs of many individuals and enterprises.
Representing ABC, he created the position of Executive Director and the first professional administration for Aiki Extensions, and was honored to then serve on their Board of Directors for many years. AE is a non-profit which builds local and international capacity to use redirective rather than oppositional methods of conflict resolution.
Brandon was co-founder and Chief Instructor at FreeAiki Dojo in Berkeley CA which offers traditional aikido as a base for learning my conflict facilitation method - Martial Nonviolence (MNv). He was born and educated in Dallas TX, emigrated to California for a two year aikido apprenticeship, completed professional facilitation certifications in mediation and community building, acquired graduate degrees, became a husband and a father, and returned with his family to North Texas in 2018.
- Supervision and management
- Community building and conflict facilitation
- Mediation and negotiation
- Academic research and teaching
- Non-profit administration
- Ensemble creation and team building
- Spoken as well as media communications and performance
- Broad I.T. skills
Brandon asked a long-time CEO client what he tells people that leads to successful referals. He forwarded this:
Brandon has extensive experience working through conflict in management environments, offering exceptional communication tools and soft skills, is comfortable engaging with C-level executives as they assess and make strategic decisions, and is serving right now as an enterprise-level executive coach.
His primary area of professional interest involves clarifying the risks associated with "what we chose not to know" by investigating the culture and mythology of businesses, divisions, and project teams. With his help, limiting organizational assumptions are uncovered and analyzed independent from individual agendas in order to push beyond self-justification. Most people don't know that this work requires skills like his, or even that it is possible to reframe difficulties as an opportunity to practice "Conflict Done Well
." I know he will put his experience at your service with confidence and confidentiality intact.
Please request an account to sign in and view more.
Recommendations and Endorsements
Writing and Media Samples
Activist/Academic mythopoetic journal article: http://culturesmith.com/Bluevolution
Association Building Community http://abcglobal.net